This Week: We go off on several tangents about clothes, being a woman, and general tomfoolery.
Because we are mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore!
This Week’s Article: "How I Moved On From My What Not to Wear Style," Stacy London, Refinery 29
- Coffee Creamer
- Pizza and Dough
- Banana Bread
- Yes, Please!, by Amy Poehler
- How to be a Woman, by Caitlin Moran
- The Care and Keeping of You: The Body Book for Younger Girls, Revised Edition, Valorie Schaefer et al.
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility, by Toni Weschler
- Developing Effective Research Proposals SAGE Publications Ltd
- We Should All Be Feminists, by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Appetites: A Cookbook, by Anthony Bourdain
- Get Your Shit Together: How to Stop Worrying About What You SHould Do So You Can Finish What You Need to Do and Start Doing What You Want to Do (A No Fucks Given), by Sarah Knight
- Chapel Hill Public Library
- The Embrace Movie
- Good Hair
- My Favorite Murder
- 99% Invisible
- According to study, Women Need to wear more make-up. Viewers considered the women wearing more make up to be more competent... URGH!!!
- MLK Quote
- Home Improvement Blogs Meredith mentioned: