This Week: We Skype with Jennifer Dziura of Get Bullish (and totally #fangirl) and talk about how to be a Kick Ass Feminist in the New Year!
Happy New Year!
It is 2017 and we are ready to be #kickassfeminists!
Smash the Patriarchy!
- Meredith’s Holiday Cooking Extravaganza!
- Egg Nog French Toast ()
- Savory Breakfast Casserole
- Cilantro Chicken - didn't actually make this to eat yet, but prepped for a future meal
- Pizza for New Years - made my own dough!
- Pot Roast
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Drop Cookies - subbed in leftover Heath Bars from Halloween candy, a Baker's Chocolate bar and a handful of chocolate chips (also chopped up a lone sad granola bar...)
- Waffles - have made these a bunch, subbed in Strawberry Greek Yogurt, and doubled the batch. Made so many!!
- Sara’s Yummy Holiday Eats
- Vegetable Lasagna with Butternut Beschemel - don't be a moron and change all the stuff Sara changed. It is probably delicious the way it is written.
- Slow Cooker Nacho Soup - This was fucking delicious. Should have garnished.
- Mushroom Bourguignon with Sweet Potato Mash - meh...
- Broccoli quinoa casserole - fucking delicious.
- Merry Jew Years Eve-Ukkah Party
Holiday Cooking: This is Us.
- Yes Please, by Amy Poehler
- Kindle Unlimited
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy, by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Golden Compass, by Philip Pullman
Photo by The Cagey Lumen
- Jen and Get Bullish are all over social media, if you enjoyed our chat, don’t forget to follow her HERE
- Also, we love anything and everything from The Get Bullish Shop, especially her collection of calendars to help you Design Your 2017
- #Bullcon2017 from Get Bullish